Thursday, February 11, 2010

"When You Were Young" cover by Noisettes

Everyone who knows me well enough knows I'm a big fan of The Killers. My heart was shattered to pieces when they cancelled their Asia Tour just last month. Disappointment is an understatement, and I've been on a Killers diet ever since.

Browsing through YouTube just a while ago made me stumble upon a cover of "When You Were Young" by Noisettes. With their new album Wild Young Hearts, they went on a promo blitz, performing on CW's hit series One Tree Hill and BBC's Radio 1 Live Lounge, amongst many other things. After hearing Peter Gabriel's trashy cover of Bon Iver's "Flume", this is definitely one of the better covers I've heard in a while.


I expect nothing less than even more commercial success from this London indie-rock band in time to come.

Want more?



Click here to check out their myspace page.

No comments:

Post a Comment